We are here to help! Over the next few weeks, we will be working to continue providing you with different tools, services, and resources to help you develop better sleep habits and manage your stress during this difficult time. If you would like to stay up to date with our latest tools, let us know in this form and we will be sure to keep you in the loop!
Below you’ll find the key takeaways from part 3 of the Remrise x Devin Burke sleep series. These tools and strategies can be put into practice tonight, impacting your stress and sleep right away.
- Keep it simple - make small, consistent changes and steps to improve your lifestyle. This is the best way to improve your sleep. Small commitments are sustainable and make getting better sleep easier.
- Find ways to make ourselves feel better. We continue to change the meaning of our situations that do not serve us. When we feel better about ourselves we sleep better! When we are not in a cortisol dumping state, we can fall asleep better. We should continue to question - how does fear show up for you? And by answering it, you can find yourself changing the meaning to lessen that anxiety.
- We can always improve the quality and depth of sleep. Whether adding Remrise to your routine or making other changes to your sleep routine, you can improve your sleep over time to drastically improve your overall health.
- For a list of all the key terms, tools, and behaviors we covered in this 3 part series, and for relevant content such as meditation guides and breath work exercises, click here.
- Fear zone: I grab food, medicine and toiletries that I don’t need, I am easily triggered.
- Learning zone: I start to give up what I can't control, I stop consuming what does not serve me to cope, I think before I act, I evaluate information before I spread something false, I recognize that we are all trying to do our best right now.
- Growth Zone: I think of others and I see how I can help them, I make my talents available to those that need them, I live in the presence, I am empathetic to others, I spread hope versus fear, I look for a way to create more changes, I practice gratitude and patience.
- Sleep Trackers - We track our diets, and our steps - so now that we can track our sleep, we are opened to a whole new world of health that we can improve and change over time to improve our sleep.